Broad Immunotherapy Reach
Immune Design is a late-stage immunotherapy company employing next-generation in vivo approaches to enable the body’s immune system to fight disease. The company’s technologies are engineered to activate the immune system’s natural ability to generate and/or expand antigen-specific cytotoxic immune cells to fight cancer and other chronic diseases.
We leverage our cutting-edge platforms to produce product candidates and utilize distinct therapeutic approaches that, we believe, address the shortcomings of existing therapies and have the potential to treat a broad patient population either as individual therapies or in combination with other mechanisms of action. Our primary product candidate, G100, is in clinical trials intended to lead to eventual registration, data dependent.
Infectious and allergic DISEASES
ZVex® and GLAAS® -based products have potential therapeutic utility outside of oncology and provide an opportunity for an innovative approach to develop improved therapeutics. We have been successfully executing a strategy to partner individual indications outside of oncology in infectious and allergic diseases, which provide potential downstream economics while preserving growth opportunity in the future.
- Immune Design to Present at Jefferies 2018 London Healthcare Conference November 9, 2018
- Immune Design Reports Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results and Provides Corporate Update November 6, 2018
- Immune Design Announces Multiple G100 Presentations at the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer Meeting (SITC) Annual Meeting November 6, 2018
- Immune Design to Report Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results and Provide Corporate Update October 30, 2018
- Immune Design Announces Program Updates & Portfolio Prioritization for G100 and CMB305 October 11, 2018