Broad Immunotherapy Reach
We leverage our cutting-edge platforms to produce product candidates and utilize distinct therapeutic approaches that, we believe, address the shortcomings of existing therapies and have the potential to treat a broad patient population either as individual therapies or in combination with other mechanisms of action. Our two primary product candidates, CMB305 and G100, are currently in multiple Phase 1 and 2 clinical trials.
Infectious and allergic DISEASES
ZVex® and GLAAS® -based products have potential therapeutic utility outside of oncology, as well, and provide an opportunity for an innovative approach to develop improved therapeutics. We have been successfully executing a strategy to partner individual indications outside of oncology in infectious and allergic diseases, which provide potential downstream economics while preserving growth opportunity in the future.
- Immune Design Presents Data on the Mechanism of Action of G100 via TLR4 Expressed in B Cell Malignancies at the Inaugural AACR International Meeting Advances in Malignant Lymphoma June 25, 2018
- Immune Design to Host June 4 Cancer Immunotherapy Event in Chicago and Present at Jefferies 2018 Global Healthcare Conference in New York June 1, 2018
- Immune Design Announces Launch of Web Portal for SYNOVATE Phase 3 Study of CMB305 Immunotherapy in Synovial Sarcoma May 24, 2018
- Immune Design Reports First Quarter 2018 Financial Results and Provides Corporate Update May 2, 2018
- Immune Design to Report First Quarter 2018 Financial Results and Provide Corporate Update April 25, 2018