Click on a job title below to learn more or apply for that position. If no jobs are listed, you may send your resume to email@example.com.
- Corporate Controller, #08R14 – South San Francisco Office
- Clinical Trials Manager / Clinical Research Associate – San Francisco Office
- Process Development Scientist/Engineer – Lentiviral Vectors, #07N14, Seattle, WA
- Corporate Development & Analytics – South San Francisco Office
- Scientist/Senior Scientist – Vector Biology, Seattle, WA
Immune Design is a clinical-stage biotechnology company made up of collaborative, “can do”, experienced professionals passionate about leveraging the company’s leading-edge technologies that target dendritic cells for a more precise immune response for the treatment of cancer and other chronic conditions.
Immune Design is headquartered in the beautiful Pacific Northwest seaport city of Seattle, Washington and has offices in South San Francisco, the birthplace of the biotech industry.
Immune Design team members enjoy competitive salaries, equity participation and an excellent benefits package including health, life, and disability insurances, a 401(k) with a company match that is vested immediately, generous paid time off benefits and supplemented commuting costs.
If you wish to become a member of our talented team you are encouraged to apply for one of the positions listed below by clicking on the job title. If no positions are listed you may submit your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Immune Design is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce characterized by mutual respect and committed to nondiscrimination in all aspects of our business.